The position will entail:
- Create new educational and podcast scripts
- Create promotional video content
- Work with video editors and help optimize our video
- Good understanding of Youtube SEO and/ or willingness to learn
- Script writing experience
- Story telling
- Hard Working/ Results Driven / Self motivate
- Understand Search Engine Optimization
- Meets strict deadlines and good communicator
- Team Player/ always looking to get better
- Work Remote
We want our future clients to come from everywhere; Google Search, Salesforce, Email Marketing, Social Media, and YouTube. We’re looking for a script writer who can expertly highlight the benefits of our property management system in an informative and entertaining manner.
Should also be knowledgeable about incorporating keywords to help us rank high on YouTube search queries. We need an idea person who can come up with video content that will attract viewers, especially viewers from the hospitality industry. We also need a flexible writer that can create both voiceover and live action scripts.
- We are in the hospitality business. Tell us a time you used good customer service to solve a work problem?
- Tell us about a time when you came up with a creative solution on your own to solve an issue at work.
- We've told you about our expectations for this job. What do you want to get from working at this position with Booking Ninjas?
The top applicants will want to record a quick, two-minute max video introduction with a fun fact about themselves, experience working remotely if any, and what one quality they have that will push the Booking Ninjas team to the top.
Thanks for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information about careers at Booking Ninjas visit here