The position will entail:
- Overseeing new implementation projects and on-boarding
- Promptly meeting delivery schedules
- Communicating well with clients and stakeholders
- Finding opportunities to upsell as well as other revenue opportunities
- Previous experience seeing projects through from conception to delivery
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle a lot of responsibility and be accountable for result of the project
Here at Booking Ninjas, we have no shortage of projects taking place at all times. We need a confident project manager who knows how to work with others to get the best out of their collaborators. Ensure that all projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner. You’ll also be responsible for thinking of ideas that will support our vision of becoming the best property management solution on the market.
- We are in the hospitality business. Tell us a time you used good customer service to solve a work problem?
- Tell us about a time when you came up with a creative solution on your own to solve an issue at work.
- We've told you about our expectations for this job. What do you want to get from working at this position with Booking Ninjas?
The top applicants will want to record a quick, two-minute max video introduction with a fun fact about themselves, experience working remotely if any, and what one quality they have that will push the Booking Ninjas team to the top.
Thanks for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information about careers at Booking Ninjas visit here