The position will entail:
- Apex coding and deep knowledge of Salesforce Development
- Creating and optimizing Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Create 3rd party with other systems and the Salesforce Platform
- High Level experience with all aspects of Salesforce Development
- Team Player
- Results Driven
- Certifications is a Bonus
We’re looking for Salesforce Developers to work as part of a development team to code software or application solutions on the BookingNinjas-Salesforce platform. We want to make the most out of our partnership with Salesforce because it is unique to us and helps us stand out from the rest of the property management industry.
Must have a professional demeanor and have your ear to the curb when it comes to new technological advancements. Work alongside our development team to create the best UX for our clients.
- We are in the hospitality business. Tell us a time you used good customer service to solve a work problem?
- Tell us about a time when you came up with a creative solution on your own to solve an issue at work.
- We've told you about our expectations for this job. What do you want to get from working at this position with Booking Ninjas?
The top applicants will want to record a quick, two-minute max video introduction with a fun fact about themselves, experience working remotely if any, and what one quality they have that will push the Booking Ninjas team to the top.
Thanks for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information about careers at Booking Ninjas visit here