The position will entail:
- Staying up-to-date with the latest mobile technology
- Ensure a smooth mobile experience for our customers
- Streamline our integration processes
- Proficient in latest mobile technologies
- Highly skilled at integrations
- Meets deadlines and motivated by results
Year by year, people are spending more time and money on their phones. Because we’re a mobile business, we strive to constantly improve our UX across all platforms. We’re looking for a Mobile Developer who can collaborate with our development team to cultivate functional mobile applications. We want our services to be simple, yet engaging to our users.
Our Developers must have an understanding of app design, coding, software design, native app writing ability, UX and UI familiarity, and complex problem solving. Built on the Salesforce platform, we’re always keeping an eye on hot new technology that we can incorporate into our property management system so you must have an innovative mind and have your finger on the pulse of all things tech.
- We are in the hospitality business. Tell us a time you used good customer service to solve a work problem?
- Tell us about a time when you came up with a creative solution on your own to solve an issue at work.
- We've told you about our expectations for this job. What do you want to get from working at this position with Booking Ninjas?
The top applicants will want to record a quick, two-minute max video introduction with a fun fact about themselves, experience working remotely if any, and what one quality they have that will push the Booking Ninjas team to the top.
Thanks for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information about careers at Booking Ninjas visit here