The position will entail:
- Understanding all aspects of SEO
- Researching appropriate keywords
- Understanding and implementing back-link strategies
- Improving search engine visibility
- Knowledge of SEO and Back-links
- Capable of increasing online visibility
- Previous SEO experience
Search engine optimization is hugely important for a business like ours. We need hotels to be able to find us under a number of search queries. We need SEO Ninjas who have a deep understanding of how to rank high on a variety of search engines. Research the best keywords for us to use across all our platforms to stand out.
You’ll be expected to work alongside our content and marketing team to optimize all relevant content. Must be familiar with SEO research, anchor text, digital marketing techniques, and current trends in online marketing.
- We are in the hospitality business. Tell us a time you used good customer service to solve a work problem?
- Tell us about a time when you came up with a creative solution on your own to solve an issue at work.
- We've told you about our expectations for this job. What do you want to get from working at this position with Booking Ninjas?
The top applicants will want to record a quick, two-minute max video introduction with a fun fact about themselves, experience working remotely if any, and what one quality they have that will push the Booking Ninjas team to the top.
Thanks for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information about careers at Booking Ninjas visit here