The position will entail:
- Data imports, exporting and formatting data from other systems.
- Advanced Salesforce reporting
- Data Migration
- Record Layout Customization on different organizations
- Other functions like setup using clicks
- All around Excel skills are important as well to arrange data before new imports
- Onboarding new clients
- Experience with Salesforce (non-coding)
- Client onboarding
- Data migration expertise
- Apex coding is a bonus but not required
Our pms hotel software works alongside Salesforce to ensure the smooth execution and performance of the Booking Ninjas app on the Salesforce platform. We’re looking for an expert in Salesforce who can be responsible for the day to day configuration, maintenance, support, and improvement of the Booking Ninjas-Salesforce partnership.
This includes answering any questions presented by both current and prospective users of the Booking Ninjas app in regards to Salesforce solutions. You may also be responsible for occasional consultation services with interested customers looking to learn more about the Salesforce platform.
- We are in the hospitality business. Tell us a time you used good customer service to solve a work problem?
- Tell us about a time when you came up with a creative solution on your own to solve an issue at work.
- We've told you about our expectations for this job. What do you want to get from working at this position with Booking Ninjas?
The top applicants will want to record a quick, two-minute max video introduction with a fun fact about themselves, experience working remotely if any, and what one quality they have that will push the Booking Ninjas team to the top.
Thanks for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information about careers at Booking Ninjas visit here