The position will entail:
- Data imports, exporting and formatting data from other systems.
- Advanced Salesforce reporting
- Data Migration
- Record Layout Customization on different organizations
- Other functions like setup using clicks
- All around Excel skills are important as well to arrange data before new imports
- Onboarding new clients
- Experience with Salesforce (non-coding)
- Client onboarding
- Data migration expertise
- Apex coding is a bonus but not required
We are a software company based in Miami called Booking Ninjas. BookingNinjas is an all-inclusive digital solution, a Property Management System (PMS) native to the Salesforce platform. We consist of a team of dedicated people who are interested in solving problems of businesses around them, particularly in the hospitality field.
- We are in the hospitality business. Tell us a time you used good customer service to solve a work problem?
- Tell us about a time when you came up with a creative solution on your own to solve an issue at work.
- We've told you about our expectations for this job. What do you want to get from working at this position with Booking Ninjas?
The top applicants will want to record a quick, two-minute max video introduction with a fun fact about themselves, experience working remotely if any, and what one quality they have that will push the Booking Ninjas team to the top.
Thanks for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information about careers at Booking Ninjas visit here