The position will entail:
- Responding to incoming requests of interest
- Assigning leads to Account Execs
- Answering customer questions
- Helping customers get the most out of the Booking Ninjas app
- Hospitable phone demeanor
- Be starving for customer success
- Take time to become knowledgeable about our property management software
We need to make sure that all callers leave with a positive impression of Booking Ninjas. This means we need CSR’s with hospitable personalities that can professionally handle calls. We’re looking for active listeners who can qualify leads and pass them off to our Account Executives. You’ll be responsible for addressing customer complaints and questions.
Once you’re well versed in our product, you’ll be expected to relay information to our customers and make them fully understand the services we offer and how we can benefit their property. You may be put in charge of making changes to customer accounts, directing customers to appropriate web pages, creating reports, and developing customer service strategies.
- We are in the hospitality business. Tell us a time you used good customer service to solve a work problem?
- Tell us about a time when you came up with a creative solution on your own to solve an issue at work.
- We've told you about our expectations for this job. What do you want to get from working at this position with Booking Ninjas?
The top applicants will want to record a quick, two-minute max video introduction with a fun fact about themselves, experience working remotely if any, and what one quality they have that will push the Booking Ninjas team to the top.
Thanks for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information about careers at Booking Ninjas visit here