The position will entail:
- Managing and building relationships with hospitality industry leaders and executives
- Making sales pitches
- Following and participating in industry events
- Facilitating and managing all aspects of the deal process
- Have an outgoing, persuasive personality
- Great communication skills
- Ability to stay on top of new opps
Obviously, sales are what keep our business going. We’re looking for Account Executives who are closers. Because of our software’s flexibility we serve nearly every type of business in the hospitality industry. That means there’s a ton of opportunity for more business and more money in your pocket.
Help in the development of sales strategies (funnels) to find and attract qualified leads to our property software. Manage your current accounts by keeping a friendly rapport with our existing clientele. Looking for people with personable personalities who have a warm call demeanor.
Must be willing to put in the time to become an expert in the services we offer and showcase that knowledge in meetings.
- We are in the hospitality business. Tell us a time you used good customer service to solve a work problem?
- Tell us about a time when you came up with a creative solution on your own to solve an issue at work.
- We've told you about our expectations for this job. What do you want to get from working at this position with Booking Ninjas?
The top applicants will want to record a quick, two-minute max video introduction with a fun fact about themselves, experience working remotely if any, and what one quality they have that will push the Booking Ninjas team to the top.
Thanks for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information about careers at Booking Ninjas visit here